In accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), and in general in compliance with the principle of transparency provided for by the Regulation itself, personal data will be processed through automated tools for the management of telematic services relating to the Tecnopolo Bologna CNR site, within the scope of the statutory objectives of industrial research and development, dissemination of knowledge and administrative activities.
Holder of personal data
The Data Controller of personal data is MISTER Smart Innovation s.c.r.l., with registered office in Via Piero Gobetti 101, 40129 Bologna.
For contacts and information specifically relating to the protection of personal data, including the exercise of the rights referred to in the last point, you can send any requests to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of processing and communication of personal data
The personal data present on the website and the related telematic services are mainly produced in the offices located in the technological pole of the CNR Research Area of Bologna – headquarters of the managing body of Tecnopolo Bologna CNR that is MISTER Smart Innovation, via P. Gobetti 101 – 40129 Bologna (Italy) and the personal data are only handled by the staff and by the contact persons in charge of managing the website.
If necessary, the data connected to the website and any newsletters can be processed by the staff of the company that takes care of the maintenance of the technological part of the website, at the company’s headquarters.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated, except in cases expressly provided for by law. The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Types of data processed and purposes of the processing
While the Users are browsing the website, it acquires some browsing data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The data is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects.
The data is used to obtain aggregate and anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data is only stored for the necessary period of time. The data could be used to ascertain the responsibility of Users in the event of any digital crimes against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, voluntary, and explicit transmission of personal data, including the e-mail address, requested in the web services connected with the website (such as the webform to request information or voluntary subscription to the newsletter) entails the subsequent acquisition of such data for the sole purpose of responding to Users’ requests and managing the web services themselves. Specific information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website set up for particular services on request.
The cookies active on this site do not record personal data. The Tecnopolo Bologna CNR website usually uses Google Analytics, a data analysis service provided by the company Google (“Google”) in order to improve the usability of web services and communication with users, assess the level of internationalisation of users, and promote institutional activities according to different target groups.
Google may transfer the collected data to third parties, where required by law. The data is collected only for institutional purposes and can never be transferred for commercial purposes. For more information see http://www.google.it/analytics/terms/it.html
The website uses the following cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary to allow:
- navigation and use of the website;
- the collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site (“Google analytics”);
- navigation according to several selected criteria (e.g., language, “functionality cookies”) in order to improve the service provided to you.
These cookies are not used for purposes other than the functional ones described above and therefore their installation does not require your consent.
Third party profiling cookies
These cookies are installed by parties other than MISTER Smart Innovation and their installation requires your consent, without which they will not be installed.
Below you will find links to the privacy policies of third parties where you can express your consent to the installation of such cookies, noting that if you do not make any choice and decide to continue browsing the web site, you will consent to the use of such cookies.
Collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site
Online archive of applications for the integration of free fonts for web interfaces.
Online map platform.
To disable, remove or block cookies, you can use your browser settings or the DNT (Do Not Track) option, if applicable. MISTER Smart Innovation does not guarantee the complete functioning of the website if the cookies have been disabled.
Instructions for disabling cookies from browsers
Methods and duration of data processing
Personal data is processed:
- through the use of automated tools;
- by persons authorized to carry out these tasks, in accordance with the law;
- with the use of appropriate measures to ensure their confidentiality, prevent their loss, illegal and incorrect use and prevent access to them by unauthorised third parties;
- for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Chapter III of the GDPR you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- access to personal data (you will therefore have the right to have free information regarding the personal data held by the Data Controller, as well as to obtain a copy in an accessible format);
- rectification of incorrect, inaccurate, or obsolete data (upon your indication, and where they are not the expression of evaluative elements)
- withdrawal of consent (if the processing takes place on the basis of the consent given by you, you can withdraw the consent at any time and this withdrawal will result in the termination of the processing);
- deletion of the data – right to be forgotten – (e.g. in case of withdrawal of consent, if there is no other legal basis for the processing);
- limitation of processing (in certain cases – contesting the accuracy of the data, for the time necessary for verification; contesting the lawfulness of the processing with opposition to cancellation; need to use data for your rights of defense, while they are not more useful for the purposes of the processing; if there is opposition to the processing, while the necessary checks are carried out – the data will be stored in such a way as to be able to possibly be restored, but, in the meantime, they cannot be consulted by the Data Controller except in relation to validity of your restriction request);
- opposition to processing for legitimate reasons (in certain circumstances, you can oppose the processing of your data, and in any case you can oppose the processing carried out for direct marketing purposes);
- data portability (upon your request, the data will be transmitted to the subject indicated by you in a format that facilitates their consultation and use);
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Authority).